Explore these digital resources to learn more about the factors that can influence and guide the design of your product.
Understanding Video Game Design
What are important features to consider when designing a video game?
Use the following resources to learn about the principles for designing video games that people want to play, that are accessible, and that promote well-being.
- 5 Video Game Principles that Motivate Endless Play and Learning
- Video Games Designed for Accessibility
- Features of Video Games that Promote Well-Being
- Designing Video Games for Behavior Change
- Video Games that Promote Connectedness
Ways scientists and entrepreneurs are innovating with video games
Use these resources to learn about video games, some of which incorporate projectile motion, that were designed to promote well-being and help people build healthy habits.
Use this resource to learn more about the different types of models businesses use to generate revenue.
Use this resource to learn how to model projectile motion using quadratic equations and graphs.
- Modeling Projectile Motion (Word doc)