Explore these digital resources to learn more about the factors that can influence and guide the design of your product.
Understand the Problem
How can people and businesses make lasting changes?
- Changing Habits – The Learning Center at University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Why your Habits Never Stick
- Progress Monitoring and Change
- Tips for Staying on Track with Goals.
- Using Milestones to Track Progress
- Tracking Business Goals
Ways scientists and entrepreneurs are currently addressing the problem
Fortunately, entrepreneurs and researchers have been working to develop solutions that help people and businesses make changes, and many solutions already exist. As you begin developing your solution, you can use these resources to see what technologies already exist to find areas to improve.
What are some examples of entrepreneurs supporting change through progress monitoring and unique visualizations?
Use this Desmos resource to learn how to build functions that can be used to program animations. Before you can engage with this resource, your teacher will need to assign it to you.