Skip to main content
SLIDING FEE SCALE
|Yearly Family Income|| Cost Per Session |
| Less than $10,000|| $0 – $9|
| $10,000 – $19,999|| $10 – $19|
| $20,000 – $29,999|| $20 – $29|
| $30,000 and above|| $30|
- The CCERC model champions accessible, affordable, and high quality healthcare as a human right.
- As a training, education, and research center for counselors, counselor supervisors, and counselor educators, CCERC is able to offer a sliding fee scale that matches what clients are able to afford.
- Clients are asked to select the amount that they are able to pay based on their financial situation. CCERC recommends payment of $10 per $10,000 of yearly family income.
- The sliding scale ranges from $0 to $30 per 50-minute counseling session.
- CCERC does not cancel appointments due to inability to pay.
- You can now pay for your counseling services through the NC State CCERC cashnet site.
- Our payment system will only allow you to pay $30 and for one session at a time.
- If your fee is less than $30, your payment will count for the number of sessions equal to $30.
- If you owe more than $30, you will need to make multiple payments.