- Davis, D.S., Jones, J., Vehabovic, N., & DeIaco, R. (2020, early view). Reading and inquiring in an afterschool tutoring program: Working to re-imagine the reading intervention paradigm. Improving Schools. DOI: 10.1177/1365480220959148
- Davis, D.S., Jones, J.S., & Samuelson, C. (2020). Is it time for a hard conversation about cueing systems and word reading in teacher education? Reading and Writing Quarterly. DOI: 10.1080/10573569.2020.1792813
- Samuelson, C., Relyea, J.E., Dawson, S.D., & Davis, D.S. (2020). Third-grade reading content coverage across school poverty levels and student reading achievement. Literacy Research Association.
- Excellence Fund Helps The Literacy Space Provide Reading Support Services for Elementary School Students, Creates Professional Development Opportunities
- Associate Professor Dennis Davis and Assistant Professor Jackie Reylea Will Help English Language Learners with Reading Comprehension Difficulties Through $1.4M Department of Education Grant
- College of Education Assistant Professor Jackie Eunjung Relyea Among 2020 Incentive Grants Award Winners